You do not need to bother with a major, thick jewelry to create an impression.
A couple deliberately worn smaller than normal pieces of jewelry pass on a solid, yet unpretentious statement of your own style. It may be marginally harder than it looks, however don’t sweat the procedure. Our occupant style master, Blue Nile item plan chief Anne Peters, presents five tips to a lovely and sensitive layered look.
“Layering adornments, regardless of whether it’s accessories, rings, or wristbands is a sensitive exercise in careful control,” says Anne. “Simply the appropriate sum and it’s flawlessness; excessively and it simply doesn’t work.”
1. Select a focal piece as the principle fascination and purpose of concentrate then encompass it with supporting pieces. Bind together the adornments through a subject: the metal shading, a particular stone, and so on. With no association it can resemble a wreck.
2. Fluctuate the length of every jewelry so they don’t all group together. Normal accessories lengths are 16 and 18 inches. Longer lengths go from 20 to 36 inches.
3. Discover pieces that are diverse in scale. Outline a bolder jewelry with more fragile ones.
4. Don’t hesitate to blend high and low. Consolidate a precious stone pendant with mala dots or a vintage find for surface and intrigue.
5. Remain with odd numbers so there is dependably a focal piece on which to center.