- Ring Sizer
1. Cut a strip of paper about 5" long and about 1/4" wide.
2. Inspect the hand that will be wearing the ring. Find the widest part of the finger. Often, this will be at a joint, but it may be in a number of locations and may differ from hand to hand. You can use an old ring to help find the widest spot.
3. Wrap the paper strip around the widest part of the appropriate finger.
4. Use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the ends of the paper strip overlap (form a complete circle).
5. Use a ruler to measure the length from the outside end to the mark on the paper to the nearest 1/16" of an inch (decimal equivalents are given in the table) or millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
6. Find the closest measurement on the size chart to determine your ring size. Use millimeters for a more accurate size.
Win her heart with this beautiful butterfly 18k white gold ring set with a 0.06 cts. of dazzling diamonds.
|Size:|| Any size available. We can resize it for you. |
|Clarity:||VS1 - VS2|
|Setting:|| Claw |
|Carat Weight:||0.06 ctw|
|Certificate:|| Factory Certificate |
- Animal / Insect
- 18K White Gold
No posts found