No reviews found
|FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY ORDERS OVER $150 | 80% OFF | UNTIL 19th Of June 2022 |
1. Cut a strip of paper about 5" long and about 1/4" wide.
2. Inspect the hand that will be wearing the ring. Find the widest part of the finger. Often, this will be at a joint, but it may be in a number of locations and may differ from hand to hand. You can use an old ring to help find the widest spot.
3. Wrap the paper strip around the widest part of the appropriate finger.
4. Use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the ends of the paper strip overlap (form a complete circle).
5. Use a ruler to measure the length from the outside end to the mark on the paper to the nearest 1/16" of an inch (decimal equivalents are given in the table) or millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
6. Find the closest measurement on the size chart to determine your ring size. Use millimeters for a more accurate size.
There are never two of the same when it comes to fine jewelry made with natural opal gemstones. Like us, there are never two opal gemstones exactly the same. This stunning Natural Australian Blue Opal bezel set in Solid 14K Yellow Gold, the ring being especially handmade for the natural opals and genuine diamonds. You will fall in love with the brilliant play of colors of this opal ring, delightful each of its colors. Make this your signature ring or get it as a gift for that special person. This ring will surely express yours or your loved ones' individuality perfectly. The rings has 0.45 ct tw genuine diamonds and Natural Australian Opals.
No reviews found
We want to make your shopping experience at SilverBestBuy.com simple and convenient. That's why we're pleased to offer you FREE UPS Shipment with any order*.
Delivery to Your Door:
Receive your jewelry without leaving your own home. Your order will be shipped straight to your door, and if you wish, you can have it gift-wrapped free of charge (Please let us know if you wish to receive this service). Also for your protection, all orders require a signature upon delivery, regardless of any signature waiver on file.
Return & Exchange
Returns and exchanges are permitted within 30 days from the purchase date for jewelry. Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories. Must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange.