- Product Questions
- Send to a friend
- Ring Sizer
1. Cut a strip of paper about 5" long and about 1/4" wide.
2. Inspect the hand that will be wearing the ring. Find the widest part of the finger. Often, this will be at a joint, but it may be in a number of locations and may differ from hand to hand. You can use an old ring to help find the widest spot.
3. Wrap the paper strip around the widest part of the appropriate finger.
4. Use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the ends of the paper strip overlap (form a complete circle).
5. Use a ruler to measure the length from the outside end to the mark on the paper to the nearest 1/16" of an inch (decimal equivalents are given in the table) or millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
6. Find the closest measurement on the size chart to determine your ring size. Use millimeters for a more accurate size.
Black and White Swarovski Crystals Silver Bracelet carefuly made with Sterling Silver.
|Size:||7" (can be made any size, please let us know your size) $10 USD for each inch extra.|
Genuine Swarovski Crystals
This item usually arrives in 2-3 business days. Arrival date depends on the item selected.
Shipping via FedEx Express Worldwide.
We will send you an invoice for the extra inch you would like to get. Any size can be made. Just let us know at the checkout page. eg: 8" wide.
- Swarovski Crystals
- Sterling Silver .925
No posts found